Laurie, Owner & Director
• Bachelor in Business Admin / Accounting &Psychology
• Masters Degree in Education
a • 14 years of business experience
• 8+ years of child care experience
"I love working with the kids at EduCare. The best thing that happens to me everyday is when I walk into a room and the kids run up to give me hugs."
Alondra, 3's Aide
• I am originally from Michigan
• I enjoy being outdoors
• I like to read
• I have 1 rescue cat and 1 rescue dog
"I enjoy working with kids because they're so much fun, and I love watching them learn and grow."
Alex, Mobile Infant Lead Teacher & Opening Supervisor
• I have a Child Development Associate
• I love to bake cupcakes
• I have two dogs
• I am currently getting my bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education
"I enjoy being the person that molds young minds for their future."
Kelly, Assistant Director
• 9 years of experience in Early Childhood
• In the process of obtaining a master's degree in Early • Childhood Education from the University of Montana
• Originally from from Massachusetts
• I have a daughter named Cailyn who was born in February 2017.
"I love working at EduCare because I'm always surrounded by individuals who truly love working with children in a positive child friendly environment."
• I am originally from Texas
• I love all animals
• I love my job
• I have 1 sibling (brother)
"I love working with children because no matter how bad my day is going, they seem to always find ways to make me feel better."
Sam, Older 2's Lead Teacher
• I have a 3 year old daughter, Zoey
• I have been working in childcare for 10 years
• I love to travel
• I love Dolphins
"Children are the reason I laugh,smile, and want to get up in the morning."
Tacey, Preschool Room Lead Teacher
• I got married in September 2016.
• I have six tarantulas, a dog, and a cat
• I have two daughters
• I attended college at the University of Montana.
"I enjoy working with children and seeing the light bulb go off when they have discovered something new."
Danielle, Infant Room Lead Teacher
• I have a dog named Snow White
• I love to travel, and have been as far as Africa
• I have 2 Siblings
• I have a Child Development Associate specializing in infants and toddlers.
"I want to be the person that makes a difference in a child's life."
Lauren, Mobile Infant Room Aide
• I have a dog named Kimber
• I am from Great Falls
• I love Pizza
• My daughter Geneh, is 3.
"I love working with kids because you get to see them learn and grow."
Carlee, Younger 2's Lead Teacher
• I was born in Guatemala.
• I am a public speaker.
• I love graphic design.
• I can play the flute.
"I love working with children and seeing them grow intellectually is the most rewarding part."
Alychia, Younger 2's Aide
• I love to read and go on adventures
• I am very artsy and love being creative
• I love coffee
• I love all animals
"I enjoy coming to work every day and seeing the children learn and grow."
Kimberly, Older 2's Lead Teacher
• I have a Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design
• I love to run trails
• I built a tiny house with help from my dad
•I like to cook, bike, knit, and quilt during my free time
"I enjoy watching children grow, and learn something new everyday."
Tawny, Preschool Room Aide
• I was born in Washington state
• I have two children. 11 & 8 months old
• I love spending time in the mountains
• I enjoy spending time with my family & dog.
"EduCare is a great place to work where children learn & grow."
Micaela, 3's Lead Teacher
• I'm newly engaged
• I love Cupcakes
• I have 1 cat and 1 dog
• I like to go fly fishing
" I love guiding children to learn and grow."
• My favorite food is peanut butter
• I love montana
• I have a daughter, Alix. She is attending MSU
• My favorite color is red
" I like working in childcare because of my level of expertise, I feel I can make an impact on healthier meals for children."
Amanda, Mobile Infant Room Aide
• I'm from Portland, Oregon
• I have s Siberian Husky/ Malamute puppy
• I graduated from Northwest Nannies Institute 2012
• I love art
"I love children and love helping them grow and learn new things."